[Zope] passing a parameter - namespace and dtml-with

Sean Kelley kelleyfarm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 19:00:11 EDT 2005

I tried using orig_title in the format <dtml-var orig_title> in the called
dtml-method (category_results) and I get a zope error which I don't
understand:
*Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: sequence index must be integer*
 When I call it in the orignal page which I want the title for it works
fine.
 John Eikenberry jae-zope at kavi.com <http://kavi.com>
Mon Aug 29 16:05:37 EDT 2005