[Zope] passing a parameter - namespace and dtml-with

Sean Kelley kelleyfarm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 20:30:40 EDT 2005

Only problem is I am using a dtml-in inside the category_results method
which calls a sql method and it now gives me an error:
<dtml-in expr="category_match1(_)" size=50 start=query_start>
</dtml-in>
 Perhaps its not finding the title1 value I am trying to pass to it?
 *Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'category_match1' is not defined*

--
Sean Kelley