[Zope] Sending Fax through MailHost

Chris Larsen chris at hssc.com
Wed Aug 31 17:29:22 EDT 2005

By the way, I did notice that in my address in outlook it's specified as
the "email-type" "FAX" and when I put a normal email address in it is
"email type" "SMTP".  I guess when you do [fax: ] it changes the
email-type to FAX and uses the number as the address.

I am thinking there would have to be an additional header line similar
to content-type but I don't know where this would go or what it would
be.  Is this even supported (or supportable??)

Thanks,

chris

  _____