[Zope] Newbe: Can't import to external script

Tom Redfern zthos at fonebone.net
Tue Dec 6 20:22:26 EST 2005

Ok, I'm new and I know this should be easy.  I don't find it
documented anywhere, and I've been digging through the list archives
without success.

I have and external python script in the Extensions directory.

I call it, it works.

How do a call a method (module) with an absolute path name in the
filesystem from this module?

I want to import my own module.  Running the script from the command
line honors #INCDIR to add to the path, of course, but in my zope
installation, even placing the module in the Extensions directory won't
accomplish the deed.  Python can't find it.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help.