[Zope] Saving a Rendered DTML Document

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 04:27:18 EST 2005

Is there any particular reason why you posted this message twice, 5 hrs
apart?

Asad Habib wrote:
> Hello. I have a DTML document which contains some DTML, but mostly HTML. I
> want to save the HTML contents of this DTML document once it is rendered
> by Zope (i.e. once the DTML is evaluated) in another DTML document (i.e.

Just render it into a File object using a python script. Run the python
script as part of your processing that changes the DTML document or what
the DTML document renders....

You could, of course, stop hurting yourself and replace the DTML
document with a ZPT...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk