[Zope] Install Zope

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 7 23:38:20 EST 2005

Harry Forster wrote:

>I would like to install Zope 2.8.4 on a Suse 9.0 system.  Has anyone done this
>and how did you do it?

>http://www.eset.com

Forster,
Install Zope from source - get Zope 2.84 from zope.org/downloads.  Get
python from python.org.  I just did wgets and went from there.  Google
for linux zope installation docs.  I installed zope over Ubuntu doing
this just a a few weeks ago.   It just takes some time - a few hours of
extreme annoyance and then its a beautiful thing.
David