[Zope] _v_func_code

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Tue Dec 13 05:28:56 EST 2005

I'm running zope 2.8.3, python 2.3.5 and CPS SVN trunk.
I update CPS and get this traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
      *   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 113, in publish
      *   Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
      *   Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
      *   Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 229, in
        __call__
        __traceback_info__: ((<CPSDefaultSite at /dedie>, None, 0,
'portlets'), {}, (None, 0, 'portlets'))
AttributeError: _v_func_code

So that I could not update my CPS.
I have no more messages.
What could I do? I must update that CPS site...

--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.