[Zope] about mouse interactions..

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 09:32:20 EST 2005

Hi...
  This is probably not much about zope, but I want to do make a web page that does mouse drag query that query the zodb for information.

  For example... I have a picture and I want my mouse to be able to point a single point or drag a selection box and what ever is selected will make a new web page and with table about its information.

  Would anyone give me some pointers about how I could accomplish this? what docs or books I should read?