[Zope] about mouse interactions..

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Tue Dec 13 09:40:22 EST 2005

You seem to be mixing together client-side activity ('mouse selection') and server-side activity ('query the zodb'?). You will need to separate these two activities:  use javascript for the client side and build a normal form-based request which is then submitted to a zope method (dtml/script/external method) which processes the fields from the form request and returns some object(s)? from the zodb.

hth

Jonathan