[Zope] Zope Persistence (was: XML-RPC within ZOPE)

Jan-Ole Esleben esleben at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 21:41:23 EST 2005

It's not about the threads or processes being tied up and waiting,
it's about the transaction breaking: because the internal call (the
one from the second server back to the first) changes the object on
the first server, and thus when the first server checks wether the
object has changed after the transaction should close (during the last
return), it finds that indeed it has, and before it could write to it,
so it raises a conflict error invariably.

Ole