[Zope] zope and LDAP for authorisation

Marinussen, M.J. (Ria) M.J.Marinussen at ewi.utwente.nl
Mon Dec 19 08:59:26 EST 2005

Hi Jens,

> I need the full error traceback to help.

The full traceback on:
Zope 2.7.2-0, python 2.3.5, win32
LDAPUserFolder 2.6
OpenLDAP 2.3.11

When I type the correct LDAP password I get this error and traceback
(otherwise I get an "Unauthorized" error).

=============
Time 2005/12/19 14:50:33.144 GMT+1
User Name (User Id) Anonymous User (None)
Request URL http://localhost:8080/ldaptest/protected_folder/index_html
Exception Type TypeError
Exception Value len() of unsized object

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 423, in traverse
Module AccessControl.User, line 641, in validate
Module Products.LDAPUserFolder.LDAPUserFolder, line 769, in authenticate

Module Products.LDAPUserFolder.LDAPUserFolder, line 723, in getUser
Module Products.LDAPUserFolder.LDAPUserFolder, line 678, in
getUserByAttr
TypeError: len() of unsized object