[Zope] Re: zope db question

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Wed Dec 21 07:52:26 EST 2005

Hi José,

If you're "learning" how to use Zope then it'd be best (imho) for you to
learn how to do it with the ZODB (this is the 'default' way to store
data persistently in Zope).  Later on if you have a specific reason to
put this in a relational database (please, don't use gadfly) then it'll
be much easier for you to figure this out.

- Rocky

José Carlos Senciales Chaves wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am new phyton and zope programmer.
>
> I have to make a product for zope and i must use a list of groups with a
> lot of data.
>
> I´m wondering if i must to use a list of persistent objects or if it´s
> better use a database like
> gadfly with tables or another one.
>
> I´m a little confuse. I think that the two solutions are possible but i
> don´t know whitch is better.
>
> sorry for my bad english.
>
> thanks.
> jose from Spain, Europe.