[Zope] zope db question

Infor Gates info_gates at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 09:23:24 EST 2005

Zope comes with a built-in tutorial and an example. It is a good starting point.

Jos� Carlos Senciales Chaves <jcsenciales at citic.es> wrote:        Hi

 I am new phyton and zope  programmer.

 I have to make a product for zope and i must  use a list of groups with a lot of data.

 I�m wondering if i must to use a list of persistent  objects or if it�s better use a database like
 gadfly with tables or another one.

 I�m a little confuse. I think that the two  solutions are possible but i don�t know whitch is better.

 sorry for my bad english.

 thanks.
 jose from Spain,  Europe.

Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org