[Zope] Re: [ANN] jsonserver 1.1.pre2 released (AJAX)

Balazs Ree ree at ree.hu
Thu Dec 22 09:53:10 EST 2005

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:19:25 +0000 Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> Jsonserver provides an alternative way of AJAX client-server
>> communication on Zope.
>
> This sounds quite interesting. Just wondering if you have any more
> specific demos, showing how it may be used in a real use case?

I agree that there would be need for more demos and I definitely want to
work more on them. I already have more use cases for Zope, Plone and
Archetypes to be implemented. If anyone has some ideas for good use cases,
please let me know. I would be especially happy to have some more "plain
Zope" use cases - since the technology is not limited to Plone.

I have also more ideas on how to extend this technology into various
directions but this exists only on a theoretical level.

--
Balazs Ree