[Zope] ANN: ZSyncer 0.7.1-beta1 released

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Dec 22 18:38:42 EST 2005

ZSyncer 0.7.1-beta1 Released

ZSyncer is a Zope 2 product that allows you to synchronize and compare
objects from one zope (source) to another (destination). It is a lot
more convenient than the old manual export / transfer / import
procedure.

Version 0.7.1-beta1 (2005/12/22) is available for download from
sourceforge:

This is a beta of a minor bugfix release. The fixes are all UI-related,
and thus 0.7.1 should interoperate well with 0.7.0.

I encourage everybody using (or thinking of using) 0.7.0 to upgrade to
0.7.1 so we can get some feedback and get another stable release out
soon.

Thanks!

--

Paul Winkler