[Zope] Change ZSQLMethod connection id

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Fri Dec 23 12:43:49 EST 2005

Fabio schrieb:
> Thanks for your reply but...
> I have to change ZSQLMethod's connection_id according to a variable in session
> (so every user has its own database) while your method (if I understand it)
> is static. Isn't it?

No its not. Thats whe whole point. You can always
look up
context.somewhere[variable].yourzsqlmethods.yourzsqlmethod(params...)

where variable holds the name of the connection folder.

However, your approach isnt recommended even with small number of
users your connections to the database will explode
to zopethreads x users

There was a thread about "per user connection"
on this list. Maybe you can join the group of promoters
and help the people?

Regards
Tino