[Zope] Re: ZDaemon for wsgi server

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Dec 26 15:42:45 EST 2005

Hi Tres. Seasons greetings. This is very helpful. I hoping to use this
to fire up a customized server I have made from cherrypy for an app.

On another note, I read Zope was getting out of the server business.
What will this mean for the future of Zope2 branch? My understanding is
that Zope will eventually use twisted wsgi server. Will Zope2 be going
this direction as well or will this be a dead end with ZServer?

Regards,
David