[Zope] Connection between css files and their location

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 05:43:43 EST 2005

Hoang-Vu PHUNG wrote:

> I found the file manage_page_style.css.dtml (among
> other style sheets) under <Zope installation
> dir>/lib/python/App/dtml which I suspect is the same
> when I type /manage_page_style.css in the browser.

Yup, although you shouldn't really be messing with that file, so why
does it matter?

> Is there somewhere in the documentation that says the
> connection / convention between the stylesheet and its
> location. When I go to the root and try to use the
> find facility to look for eg. manage_page_style.css,
> it couldn't find it.

I'm afraid not, these tend to be done "in code somewhere" 'cos people
who use Zope will never have to change them, and people who write Zope
are unfortunate enough to know where they come from ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk