[Zope] errata & bug day (Re: Zwiki 0.38 released, news roundup)

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Wed Feb 2 10:33:28 EST 2005

Errata:

> doing its job. It's the first zwiki installation which allows switching
> between the standard and plone zwiki skins (alt -, alt +).

The version running there will give an error if you try this without
logging in first.

> http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/ is another interesting

Bill Page runs this site.

And, I want to propose and invite you to a Zwiki Bug Day on #zwiki, on
the first friday of each month. The next will be this friday february
4th. Start the month with a healthy round of bugfixing - learn about the
fun darcs revision control system - get insight into Zwiki's internals -
sucker others into solving that issue that's been bugging you - come
one, come all.

Best wishes
-Simon