[Zope] Virtual Hosting with Sun iPlanet Web Proxy Server

John Kavanagh jkavanagh at earthsat.com
Thu Feb 3 14:14:55 EST 2005

Hello, Zope Community.

Has anyone used the Sun iPlanet Web Proxy Server to Virtual Host their
Zope sites? We're running Sun iPlanet Web Proxy Server 3.6 and have
configured Virtual Multihosting the following way:

Virtual Mapping Host regex: sitename(|.domain.com)(|:80) Destination
prefix: http://domain.com:8080/sitename

It works fine when you type http://sitename.domain.com in to your
browser. It brings up the correct page with the correct URL in the
address bar.

However, every internal (relative) link on the page reverts to
http://sitename.domain.com:8080/sitename.

I've tried the standard configuration with the Virtual Host Monster in
conjunction but it didn't affect it.

Thoughts?

--
John Kavanagh