[Zope] Re: Programmatically setting default perms for products

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 4 10:55:36 EST 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Josef Meile wrote:
> yourObject.manage_permission(yourPermission,rolesList)
> ie:
> fooObject.manage_permission('View',['Manager','yourRole'])
> fooObject.manage_permission('Change fooProduct',['Manager','yourRole'])

Thanks much.

While still just going through the introduction, in pure ironic style I
managed to come across something which looks like it has all sorts of
answers to these questions immediately after I sent that out (after
spending the better part of yesterday looking through search engines and
such) in this