[Zope] wget of a zope site

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer at surbrunn.net
Fri Feb 4 15:31:06 EST 2005

I am trying to use wget to make a static HTML copy of a Zope site.
However, it seems that the 'view' files which contain the various views
are incomplete. They seem to contain all the page formatting and all.
However, the actual content (say, text in a document) is not there. They
are not truncated. They are just not complete. Is it possible that that
there is a tag or something that my browser is following to get this
part of the content, and wget does not? I would have expected that the
'view' file would be sent complete from the zope server. Or?

Or, maybe there is a better way to do this. I have a site that is
jumping ship to a non-Zope location, and they want their content...

--
Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer at surbrunn.net>