[Zope] A question about ZSQL

Bobby Brewster shapehead at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:38:01 EST 2005

I am assuming you are adding all fields into one table and thus would
like to use one SQL query.

I would create my SQL query as usual and use search replace in a text
editor to add in the <dtml-sqlvar ....s.
A little manual editing should not be an issue and suggest that cross
check what the search replace did.

Shapehead.