[Zope] RE: Zope and mod_python

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Feb 8 10:07:04 EST 2005

> > It's just that when I wanted to try running Zope with mod_python, I found on
> > the web that apparently noone had done it before, and even that in odler
> > versions of mod_python it was clearly stated that it was impossible to
> > achieve.
> > So I just decided to expose what I did to the community, to get feedback.
>
> Hehe, well, the community is very greatful :-)

Yes, they are.  Well, at least I am. ;-)  Very elegant hack.

One thing that's missing now that would probably be required is that
this setup needs to support filestream iterators (ZPublisher.Iterators).
It probably doesn't right now, but should be easy to add.  I hope to be
able to take a look at that.  Maybe we can make a minisprint of it at
PyCon.

- C