[Zope] Localizer 1.0.1 -> 1.1.0

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Tue Feb 8 11:19:29 EST 2005

Hi,

As a result of the "Localizer question" thread, it appears that :
+ Localizer 1.0.1 needs Translation Service and does not need itools/iHotfix
+ Localizer 1.1.0 does not need Translation Service and needs itools/iHotfix

Will there be some kind of documentation on "how to migrate" ?

For example, personally, I use Localizer 1.0.1 in a CMF site, with
TranslationService that define 2 different translation domains bound to 2
different MessageCatalog objects, in order to use i18n tags in ZPT.  How
will I set my 2 different domains without TranslationService ?

Thanks, and sorry in advance if there is already a doc somewhere !

Pascal

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com