[Zope] Catalog problem

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 8 13:17:45 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have a Zope db that contains several thousand documents all indexed in
a single catalog.  When I query this catalog in the ZMI, I get results,
but when I query this catalog as an anonymous user through a
dtml-method, no results are returned.  The catalog in question is
actually the portal_catalog from a CMF-1.3 and I am curious as to
whether or not the allowedRolesAndUsers index is automatically
referenced when querying the portal_catalog?

Also, when I try and reindex some of the indices, I get a POS key error...

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks.