[Zope] AttributeError: RESPONSE ?!

Peter Sabaini peter at sabaini.at
Thu Feb 10 06:34:23 EST 2005

On Thursday 10 February 2005 12:13, Pascal Peregrina wrote:
> Can we see what is at line 10 of your <PythonScript at
> /siopen_r_net/util/pageInit> ?

sure, its fairly harmless:

 ... comments ...
07 req = context.REQUEST
08
09 # turn off caching
10 resp = req.RESPONSE
11 resp.setHeader('Expires', 'Thu, 01 Dec 1994 16:00:00 GMT')

 - peter.

> Pascal

  Peter Sabaini
  ARC Seibersdorf research GmbH
  Biomedical Engineering / eHealth systems

  Reininghausstrasse 13/1
  A-8020 Graz, Austria

  T: +43 (0)316 586570-55
  F: +43 (0)316 586570-54