[Zope] ZEO Strange Session KeyError When Load Balanced

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 11:44:43 EST 2005

Hello,

    I hope this is the correct place to post this question as I have
not been able to resolve the problem via archives or Google. We have a
setup with one ZEO server and two ZEO clients. The goal is to put a
load balancer in front of the two clients and have them both operate
off the same session data so that it appears as a single server to the
end user.  We setup the clients according to:
http://longsleep.org/howto/sharesessionwithzeo

However, when we run the setup whenever ZEO client 1 is hit for a page
a KeyError is generated. I assume this is because ZEO client 2 set up
the session and the data is not being shared. I upgraded us to Zope
2.7.4 last night in an attempt to fix the problem. Any help is greatly
appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Jason