[Zope] When I restart zope server I get this error msg "The document contains no data"

Chuck Amadi chuck at smtl.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 08:54:10 EST 2005

In relation to the error "The document contains no data"

I compiled Zope from src i.e tgz
I am using Zope 2.7.0 with Bugfix
Th Products I am using are the latest .

I compiled and install Zope from source i.e tgz
I installedd version of Zope 2.7.0.
Below are the versions of the products I am trying to install into my
zope instance and thus get the error message above.

cd into directory and using less version.txt

fcForum-2-0-7
Squishdot-1-5-0
ImagePagerFolder 0.05

The Default Products are below:

CMF Plone 2.0.3
Zope 2.7.0 with Bug Fix .

PS I had to turn other issues Thus I am back trying to sort this out .

Cheers

Chuck

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator

The Surgical Material Testing Laboratory (SMTL),
Princess of Wales Hospital
Coity Road
Bridgend,
United Kingdom, CF31 1RQ.