[Zope] Completely Random FTP Failures

Edward Pollard pollej at uleth.ca
Mon Feb 14 10:59:58 EST 2005

Good Morning Dieter,

Which logfile are you thinking of? Like I said its irregular (of 20
tries this morning, 1 failed), but I can try to recreate if if there is
a specific log that you would find illuminating. I didn't see anything
in the LDAP folder logs - but then I realized that perhaps my log level
was too restrictive. I've loosed it some, and will report when I have
more.

As I posted, this did throw some errors into the Site Error Log, which
I found ... wierd.

---
Edward J. Pollard, B.Sc
Webmaster, University of Lethbridge