[Zope] Clearing _v_ attributes

Pascal Peregrina Pperegrina at Lastminute.com
Tue Feb 15 08:17:49 EST 2005

Hi,

I would like to know the best way to ensure all _v_ attributes of a
particular object get cleared in all Zope instances.
My configuration is : several Zope instances <-> Zeo

I was thinking about changing a non volatile attribute on the object : this
should cause it to be reloaded in all connections of all Zope instances,
isn't it ? (I know the downside : storing a new version of the object in the
ZODB, but it does not matter to me on this particular case).

It did that, but it does not appear to work... It seems that on the Zope
instance I do it it's fine, but not on the others.

Pascal

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com