[Zope] url path remainder as a script parameter?

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sun Feb 20 01:20:55 EST 2005

--On Samstag, 19. Februar 2005 20:53 Uhr -0800 Kent Watsen
<kent at watsen.net> wrote:

> It seems clear that I need to add a something to the Zope root having the
> id "photos", but is it a Python Script or a Product?  I tried creating a
> Product and setting the __getitem__ method, but it didn't work.

Usually every Product has to provide a constructor manage_addSomething()
that creates
an instance of the Product in the context of the container where it is
called...there are tons
of example in every single Zope Products...just look through the existing
sources.

-aj