[Zope] Re: Post authentication hook question

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Feb 21 13:34:24 EST 2005

Cyrille Bonnet wrote at 2005-2-21 11:56 +0100:
>thanks for your response and your patience.

You stressed my patience quite a bit by not sending
you questions to a mailing list but to me personally --
as I asked you to do.

The next time, I will not answer!

>On your page, you say: "called when the user is
>successfully authenticated". I added a line at the
>very beginning of "validated_hook": LOG('Entering
>validated_hook') but this message never appears in my
>event.log (I have obviously tried to log in and out).

The "validation_hook" is determined in "ZPublisher.Publish"
and then passed to "ZPublisher.BaseRequest.BaseRequest.traverse".

There, it is called after authentication when it is not "None".

>Anyway, I'll keep digging.

For the digging, you would follow the stages outlined above.

--
Dieter