[Zope] Case Insensitive Zope Authentication

Remy Pinsonnault remypinsonnault at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 19:12:13 EST 2005

ok David thanks,

In fact maybe I am on the wrong list because I want to authenticate
users on a Plone site.

Your idea is not bad to create all users in uppercase and then I would
have to pass the username in the login_form with an uppercase too. But
I dont know  in which Plone script/form to do the uppercase...

Remy