[Zope] Zope and threads.

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Feb 22 14:51:13 EST 2005

Hi Pascal,

It seems like the only thing you need to do is to launch a thread using
either the thread or threading module to do what you want if you're not
going to access any persistent objects from the newly created thread.
Accessing nonpersistent objects created by another thread from within
Zope app code is not a problem.

- C