[Zope] Re: CMFBTreeFolder Behavior

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 28 11:15:36 EST 2005

Hi Max.  I am getting no errors.  I am asking the question because I
have no experience with CMFBTreeFolder and the script works fine in a
regular folder or a CMF Portal folder.

When images come into the uploads folder, I am resizing each into 3
sizes using PIL and moving this data into an external file type to
store file on the filesystem and discarding the original file.  I have
this working except images are not processed immediately when they come
into uploads folder - so I was looking to cronning to see if anything
is in the uploads folder each 15 or 30 min.

Clients will upload images from a form, FTP, or WebDAV.  I did not want
to give people server accounts to upload their data using scp but in
the end I am going to have to get SFTPGateway product working so there
is some security with this in any case.  I just received Paul's
message. I think he may be right on what is happening when getting the
items from the folder.  I think the workflow idea could be the solution
to solve the immediate processing issue so will also look into this.

Regards,
David