[Zope] dreamwaeaver, zope, and webdav

Doug Reiland dreiland at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:15:07 EST 2005

I can't figure out the magic needed to get dreamweaver mx 2004 and zope
configured. I am sorry if this information is been already discussed, but I
can only find old or disjointed information.

I am using the latest 2.7.x zope. and Dreamweaver MX 2004.
I have configured Dreamweaver's webdav access to my site without problems.
What is the story on accessing zope's file (for example index_html) in
dreamweaver?
Is there other setup issues needed for Dreamweaver to handle zope's
file/tags?

Are there better options for external editors for zope?

I see some talk about put_factory configuration from years past, but it is
not clear to me what that is or if it still is needed.

Again, I am sorry if this is rehash, but I would think there would be
cookier cutter setup steps somewhere.

Thanks in advance