[Zope] dreamwaeaver, zope, and webdav

Andrew Sawyers andrew at zope.com
Wed Jan 5 10:11:39 EST 2005

dreiland at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I am using the latest 2.7.x zope. and Dreamweaver MX 2004.
>> I have configured Dreamweaver's webdav access to my site without
>> problems.
I like Dreamweaver and have used it a lot; but I don't do much with dav
- I do everything over a samba link with skin folders.....

>> What is the story on accessing zope's file (for example index_html) in
>> dreamweaver?
Dreamweaver doesn't deal well with this case; I would avoid the lack of
extensions if you plan on using dreamweaver:  all files have .htm or
.html extensions.

>> Is there other setup issues needed for Dreamweaver to handle zope's
>> file/tags?
I have a plugin which registers several; if you'd like it I can pass it
along.  I haven't put much effort into it; but it works and others have
found it useful.

Andrew

--
Zope Managed Hosting