[Zope] New user problems with Solaris 9 Zope

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 15:16:34 EST 2005

On 06.Jan 2005 - 11:42:04, Mike Elliott wrote:
> I've been working on getting Zope running on an Ultra 1 running
> Solaris 9, with no real success so far.
>
> This is really tough for someone like me to debug as I have no
> experience with Zope or Python.  Any suggestions?

Check the archive, I asked that question before christmas. The problem
is the version string in a file of lib/python/... (I don't know the
exact filename). Also there is an existing Bugreport, the problem is
the Solaris echo-program (IIRC).

Andreas

--
You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.