[Zope] Format date fields

Peter Millar peter.millar at parasyn.com.au
Thu Jan 13 19:17:23 EST 2005

This question has been asked gazillions of times before.

If you search the mailing list you can find the answer.
If you search google using the key words 'zope format date' you will
notice in the results a link to zopelabs.  They have this great little
cookbook

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/990690237 (dtml version)
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1071006893 (zpt version)

I have this in the root of my development site so that I can refer to it
all the time.

HTH
Peter Millar