[Zope] Hierarchical content

Greg Gehrich greggehrich at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 19:37:07 EST 2005

I want to be able to create content and then attach sub-content to it.
For example, if tasks were the content, it would look like the following:

go shopping
     get bananas
     get bread
pick up cleaning
     get shirt
     get pants
clean house
     clean kitchen
         clean mixer
         clean clean sink
     clean bedroom

I don't want to have the overhead of creating and sifting through
folders as you navigate the hierarchy.  In order to do this, I need the
ability to have content that has folderish properties allowing sub content.

Is there a product out there that has similar characteristics?  If I
were to build this, what tools within plone would I use?