[Zope] Zope xmlrpc crashes without traceback

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 13:57:54 EST 2005

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Maybe, Windows, too lets you run Zope in a C level debugger
> that gets control in case of fatal events ?

Yep, if you have MSVC++ installed, you should get a modal dialogue box
pop up when Zope crashes.

However, I would stress that using runzope.bat in a command prompt is
much more fruitful and finding out what kills things than usign Zope as
a service.

Hopefully the work Mark Hammond is doing on this will make things better
eventually...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk