[Zope] Hou to write out a dutch (european) currency

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Jan 19 14:34:44 EST 2005

Martin Koekenberg wrote at 2005-1-18 19:47 +0100:
>I want to write out a Currency in euro's : € 1.234,10 But when I use
><dtml-var stand fmt="%.2f"> I get € 1234.10.
>
>What is the right fmt tag for this ?

The "locale" module provides locale specific currency formatting.
You will need to declare it safe for use by untrusted code
before you can use it in Python Scripts, Page Templates or DTML methods.
Read the "README" of the "PythonScripts" product.

An alternative would be a Python Script that does the formatting you
like.

--
Dieter