[Zope] How to upgrade Zope-2.7.1 to Zope-2.7.4 (Windows)

Trung Tran Trung.Tran at hwe.com.au
Thu Jan 20 17:27:01 EST 2005

Hi,
I want to upgrade my Zope-2.7.1 to the lastest version Zope-2.7.4 in
Windows. As far as I know it might be done by simply installing Zope-2.7.4
(using the executale binary Zope-2.7.4-0-win32.exe) over the existing
Zope-2.7.1 (meaning the destination directory will be the existing Zope
home).
I have created many Zope instances (using Zope-2.7.1) running as Windows
services. So if I upgrade the existing Zope-2.7.1 (rather than install
Zope-2.7.4 in a new directory)  then I don't have to make any change into my
existing Zope instances.
Could anyone tell that this is the right thing to do it or I would miss
anything?

Thanks,

Trung Tran
Email: trung.tran at hwe.com.au