[Zope] Re: Hierarchical content

Greg Gehrich greggehrich at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 17:55:45 EST 2005

What I would like is something more like the newsreader I use now
(Thunderbird).  Users create items in a nested hierarchy without having
to create folders to store subitems.  I can view the hierarchy and
decide where I want to jump in and open up the detail or easily add
detail at the appropriate nesting level (through a reply).