[Zope] ZODB storage errors ...during object abort

iroro iroro at neurobs.com
Mon Jan 24 22:06:24 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm investigating some nasty hangs/freezes that seem to occur every 2-3 days. Usually, i just "service zope restart" and I'm back in business.

So I turned on event logging on the last restart to help figure this out and Zope hasn't hung yet, but I've been seeing these nasty looking errors (esp. "This shouldn't happen")

any ideas, hints, debugging paths that might shed some light on this error would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks,
io

--- <snip from Zope event log> ------

2005-01-24T01:00:33 ERROR(200) ZODB A storage error occured during object abort. This shouldn't happen.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /var/local/zope-2.6.4/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py, line 401, in _commit_error
  File /var/local/zope-2.6.4/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/TM.py, line 60, in abort
  File /var/local/zope/lib/python/Products/ZMySQLDA/db.py, line 405, in _abort