[Zope] documentation defacement

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Jan 25 09:53:38 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 09:47, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> Chris Withers wrote:
> > Fred Drake wrote:
> >
> >> I've cleaned up some of the worst in the appendices, but there's a lot
> >> more to go through.  I think I caught all the wiki spam in the
> >> appendices, and I integrated a few comments into the text (mostly typo
> >> corrections and the like).
> >

> > This could be a problem.
> >
> > The reason I've shyed away from doing anything is 'cos there seems to be
> > confusion as to whether book development happens on Plope.com or Zope.org.
> >
> > Chris, can you comment?
> >
> > cheers,
> >
> > Chris
> >
> Why is development happening on Chris' site?  I volunteer to work with
> him to make whatever he needs to happen on this end to get it back in
> one, logical place.

We moved the development to plope.com because zope.org is slower than
molasses in winter (totally unacceptable response time for editing).
I'm not sure what it will take to fix that or even if it can be fixed.
I'd be happy to move development back to zope.org, but I admit if it's
as slow as it has always been when we do, I won't have the patience to
contribute very much.

- C