[Zope] Re: documentation defacement

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 04:54:43 EST 2005

Tres Seaver wrote:

> The BackTalk version *is* the canonical version for Zope 2.7, so the
> synchronization issue doesn't exist.

Which backtalk version though? The one on Plone.com or the one on Zope.org?

> -1 to moving the project *anywhere* except to zope.org.

Agreed, after reading this thread. Sourceforge won't help here without
more development work than is likely to happen.

> -1 to moving it to zope.org until after its "author-hostile" problems
>    get fixed.

Does this mean "officially" making Plope.com canonical until zope.org is
ready?

> +1 to turning of annotations for the 2.6 version of the book on zope.org
>    (any value there is long lost).

If someone tells me how, I'll get on and do it...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk