[Zope] Generating editable grid with Zope2.6/ZopeX3?

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Wed Jan 26 09:55:29 EST 2005

Florian Reiser wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to generate an editable grid with Zope (2.6 or X3).
> E.g.
>
> Field 1 | Field 2| Field 3
> --------------------------
> Id 1    | Edit 2 | Edit 3
> Id 2    | Edit 2 | Edit 3
> Id 3    | Edit 2 | Edit 3
> .
> .
> .
>
> I've already looked into Formulator for Zope 2.6, but this product doesn't
> seem to be able to render :records objects.
>
> Is it possible to render such a form with zope?
>
> Manual alignment is ok, but I would like to use the input validation
> mechanisms that are provided by Formulator or ZopeX3.

In pure-zope (non-cmf-ish) you could very well use Formulator
but you would need to provide a custom layout template (or at
least you needed that when I last used formulator).

If you find a better solution, let me know ;-)

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM