[Zope] permissions for a single user

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 30 18:32:51 EST 2005

Review the permissions for a Manager and see if they are OK for you user.
Is so, give her a Manager's role at login.  Alternatively, you can add a
special role, say "wheel" and assign appropriate permissions.  Set the
permissions you want in the security tab at the root of your account.  If
you want them to apply to only a subpart of the site, you can add them at
an interior node.  If there's only one thing, you may be able to use the
proxy mechanism.